Welcome to the world of the 50 Cent Flash Fiction Series. We are currently selling via:
- iBookstore (iTunes)
- Kindle (Amazon)
- Lulu (A writers website)
When available, you can buy a PDF version of the book from our Lulu account. These can be read on virtually any computer or portable device.
For iPaders – If you email yourself a PDF, touching the file icon in the email message will bring up a menu with option to Open in iBooks.
Kindle Store at Amazon
This is an easy way to get a file for almost any device since Amazon has FREE readers for almost all systems. Simply follow the Amazon link to the website for the product you want. There you should find links to get a free reader. Of course if you have a Kindle then you know how to do it. You can also simply search for “50 Cent Flash” to find all issues.
Buying from iTunes (iBook)
There are iBooks links on our pages here to the iBooks store. They will take you to one of our product pages. You can also simply search for “50 Cent Flash” to find all issues.
How to buy/read from iBookstore if you do not have an iPad or iPhone.
You can read iBooks on any iOS v5.0 or higher device OR on any standard computer (Windows OS or Mac OS) or Android tablet. They are in an international standards format calle ePUB. There are several readers available, one good one is Adobe Digital Editions.
- If you have a computer or Android tablet. first download and install Adobe® Digital Editions software. This will give you a reader that will allow you to store and read ePUB documents. If your system has a built in ePub reader then you will not need to do this.
- Next, open iTunes.
- Follow the link on our webpage to get you to the store page for our books.
- If this does not open iTunes in the bookstore page for 50 Cent Flash, then type “50 Cent Flash” in the iTunes search field.
- Purchase one or more of our books and download them.
- When the item is downloaded it will be in your “Purchased” folder (Under “Store” in the sidebar).
- Right-click this and from the menu select Reveal in Finder (Mac)/Reveal (WinPC).
- Open Adobe Digital Editions program.
- Under the Library menu, select Open, and navigate to the iBook file you just revealed, and click Open.
- You can now read the books.
If you have an Android or other mobile device, then you will need to either:
- download from iBooks to your computer and transfer to your device, or
- download from Amazon and use their free Kindle reader app
- download from the Lulu link from your device web browser.
Buying from Lulu
Lulu.com is a site for writers to publish their own works. One of its many services is a store for both print and electronic books. The 50 Cent Flash Series is available here – in electronic versions only (at this time).
You may note that the price of ePub versions of our books are higher on Lulu than in the iBookstore. Regretfully, this is necessary since Lulu charges a significant management fee per copy. We price to where we have roughly the same net as in the other venu.